unstable fsb amd 1055t

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see two odd things, one more major than the other. Your +12V rail is at 11.38V, that's not good.

The other thing is that your DRAM:FSB Ratio is 20x6? That doesn't seem right.

everest is reading the 12v wrong, i have used a voltmeeter and it said 12.14v..

but what raito dose dram:fsb need to be?

just get a decent mobo.. ive got mine sitting at 286mhz without stressing much at all... even with these 34deg days we've been having.. :)

but.. the stock chipset cooling is pretty awesome.. and this board is stable as ... ive had it at 4.2ghz no problems although the cpu runs quite hot.. hahah

just get a decent mobo.. ive got mine sitting at 286mhz without stressing much at all... even with these 34deg days we've been having.. :)

but.. the stock chipset cooling is pretty awesome.. and this board is stable as ... ive had it at 4.2ghz no problems although the cpu runs quite hot.. hahah

just bought new mobo -.-

but i dont understand, even at default bios settings its not stable, thats not right?

These chips also have a hardware form of CnQ that is not able to be disabled on some motherboards. However, this does not seem to have any impact on overclocks, so if you processor drops multiplier/vCore when idle, don't worry.

I've read that most ASUS motherboards, except for the high-end Crosshairs, don't disable the hardware CnQ. There's no BIOS update we have on our boards that will make this go away, yet.

Your only option is to download and use PhenomMsrTweaker. I'm doing it right now, and it's working! :)

it seems a bit more stable, (not downclocking to 500 mhz) with the program running, but the fsb is stil jumping.. thats not a part of cn'c? i thougt it only changed the multiplier. but i could try returnig the mobo and get a crosshair formula IV?

Edited by pils91

it seems a bit more stable, (not downclocking to 500 mhz) with the program running, but the fsb is stil jumping.. thats not a part of cn'c? i thougt it only changed the multiplier. but i could try returnig the mobo and get a crosshair formula IV?

The Crosshair IV Formula is great. Im siting at 292x14 giving me 4.1ghz at 1.45v . My NB and HTT are sitting at close to 2700mhz .

My Cool 'n Quiet is disabled , Turbo disabled , CPU and PCI Spread Spectrum disabled (helps overclocking ) . Its a lovely board , but you need decent cpu cooling to get up to 4.1ghz at that voltage . 4.1ghz is my benchmark clock .

I've been lucky on my 1055t to get to 4ghz with 286x14 giving me 4ghz without any voltage change needed . Full Prime 95 stable but Im just lucky since most guys need 1.45v to get 4ghz and I've been getting it on stock.