Post A Pic Of Where You Work

vyroburn

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my library that i spelled wrong :Plib.

i would post my school, but me and others are workin on the school webpage :P.. also.. we host our own webpage, and the brand new Novel server "dedicated" for the webpage is broken or down, but o well..

I too work at a place that doesn't require a picture. I work at a Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut Express place. It kinda sucks, but hey, I'm a 17 year old high school senior, so I'm SUPPOSED to have a crappy job, right?

You can have a crappy job, but if you drive you can do the easiest job on the planet. Deliver pizza... Seriously, how would you like $20/hr to drive around and listen to music in your car all day. I don't have one complaint about my stint in the pizza business. I would work 5-8:30 PM 4 days a week and leave with $50 cash a night. Plus I got a $235 pay check every two weeks, not bad IMO. I figure its the easiest money I will ever make in my life.

This is where i work. (Its my house, im a self employed Computer Technician)

It looks rural but its not, i just live across from a BIIIG field and near a set of railroad track, that big building at the end of my street is a bowling alley.

Edited by Vaelen2001

looks pretty busy :P

:lol: For the other 14 hours that its open it is. We have one of the busiest sfy delies around here. There where like 10 customers around me when I took that, so I could'nt get a better angle. If you want I can take one @ 11:45 am tommarow... oh boy. This is the fuel station @ about 2 pm today. We have 14 pumps. 12 of them are in use 90% of the time you can only see 8 in this shot. ... and ther is only one person on staff... me. :ph34r::wacko: