Best Weight Loss Program Ever!

GabrielT

So, I will start off by saying on Thursday I weight a sturdy 240 pounds, I am not fat but I definitely am not someone who needs to lose weight by any means.

Tonight I am 225 pounds.

So this Friday I started feel pretty bad, sore stomach, no appetite etc. That night I started having VERY loose bowel movements.

Going on three days now and lots of vomiting has begun to be a symptom, I felt good to day and I craved Pizza SOOOO badly. I knew it was a bad idea but I needed it. It is currently FLYING out of me via my face.

My insides hurt so much, I have the worst gas of my life. It is thunderous and I think I have become immune to its smell now but when it first started I gagged when I smelled it.

I just need to tell the word.

I am trying so hard to stay hydrated but I don't think I am keeping up. I am thinking of seeing a doctor tomorrow.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mess around with overclocking your digestive system. If you don't give it enough voltage it can become unstable and instead of processing food it will simply liquefy it increasing the throughput to your toilet 10 fold.

Edited by gabrieltessin

Never mess around with overclocking your digestive system. If you don't give it enough voltage it can become unstable and instead of processing food it will simply liquefy it increasing the throughput to your toilet 10 fold.

Lol. I hope you're feeling better. Did you see a doctor?

Hope you feel better man. I know how you feel. This is my first day back at work from having the flu. Still don't feel good but a hell of a lot better than I did. I have been sick since last Thursday. Funny think though, I was craving pizza too. Unfortunately I had the same outcome as you. I dont think I will ever be able to eat pizza again..:sick:

Like dr_bowtie said, drink lots of gatoraid, also ibuprofen helped ease the insane muscle cramps. Best of luck