Need help choosing tower

This is my first time building my own computer, and I can't seem to decide what tower I want to buy. Just a few things that I'm looking for are a side panel with clear window, good airflow, preferably fan controllers, and something priced around $100 or less. I looked at the Antec 900 and 900 2, HAF 932, and also the Storm Scout. I'm going to crossfire 2xXFX 5750 Radeon cards, and it's hard to tell if they will fit by just reading the dimensions. Any help would be wonderful.

This is my first time building my own computer, and I can't seem to decide what tower I want to buy. Just a few things that I'm looking for are a side panel with clear window, good airflow, preferably fan controllers, and something priced around $100 or less. I looked at the Antec 900 and 900 2, HAF 932, and also the Storm Scout. I'm going to crossfire 2xXFX 5750 Radeon cards, and it's hard to tell if they will fit by just reading the dimensions. Any help would be wonderful.

Any of those will fit a pair of 5750's. The HAF 932 is the best of what you had listed and an excellent case, but doesn't have the fan controllers.

The Coolermaster Sniper does have fan controllers and also meets your requirements but is too expensive. $159 USD from Newegg

Thanks for your post. I reread my post because I thought I had a typo in there. The CM Storm case I was looking at was the Scout and not the Sniper :P. I was leaning towards the HAF 932 as well, but I guess I'm really picky and hate the fact that the inside is silver. I've thought about either buying the BE or just painting it myself, but then again, I don't know how hard/easy that would be.

half 932 you wont be sorry, its what i used on my first build, plenty of room, lots of fans, great cable management, comes with wheels!

That's usually a bad sign in my book....if it needs to have wheels on the bottom, it's too fat for me :lol:

Thanks for your post. I reread my post because I thought I had a typo in there. The CM Storm case I was looking at was the Scout and not the Sniper :P.

I realized that. I was just offering a sniper as an alternative to what you had looked at. ;)

Wow, I wish I would have seen the HAF 932 before I rushed into buying the RoseWill Armor case. The HAF 932 was in my price range, and I didn't realize it was a Full Tower. This would have suited my needs perfectly, as my main reason for buying a new case was for better cooling/airflow/more space for a larger aftermarket cpu cooler with room to spare and easier cable management. I also like on the HAF 932 how it has some Mesh/Ventilation built into it, but only in key areas where you really need it, it doesn't go overboard like the RoseWill Armor(the back panel being my main concern at this point). Oh well, I will just pray that the RoseWill lives up to the price and works out for all my needs.

Haha thanks for all the replies. I came to the conclusion the HAF932 was way bigger than I actually needed, so I went ahead and bought the HAF922. Gotta say, extremely pleased with it. I took every panel apart and painted them. Just waiting for it to dry before I put it back together. Ill try posting pics later if anyone's interested :P. Once again, thanks guys for helping me decide :)