Indicate to me a water cooler please!

Juliobmc

indicate to me a water cooler please, for a extreme pc configurations, the best that you know...

this is the configuration

-Processor Intel Core i7 980X Extreme

-Motherboard ASUS Rampage III Extreme

-Video Card 2X (two) Sapphire Toxic Radeon HD 5970 Crossfire X 4GB GDDR5

-Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1TY Pro 7.1

-Monitor Samsung XL2370 LED 23”, Full HD (1920x1080 pixels), contrast 5.000.000:1

-RAM Corsair Dominator GT 2000MHz DDRIII 8GB (4kits with 2gb)

-Cooler for RAM Corsair Dominator GT Airflow

-HD Samsung SATA II 7200 RPM 2TB – 1TB unit C:/1TB unit D:

-Drive CD/DVD 24x Samsung

-Power Supply ATX Corsair AX 1200W real

-Fan control Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus

-Tower Antec Twelve hundred (1200) black

please, tell me what's the best water cooler for this pc, but the water cooler is just for the processor

sorry for my english...

That build is a nice one, how much room is left in the budget if any? The best water cooling would be a custom loop. If you aren't up to the task of ordering all the individual parts you can find a good one here at Frozen CPU]. Be careful, some of those kits don't include a water block, you have to buy it separate.

That build is a nice one, how much room is left in the budget if any? The best water cooling would be a custom loop. If you aren't up to the task of ordering all the individual parts you can find a good one here at Frozen CPU]. Be careful, some of those kits don't include a water block, you have to buy it separate.

+1 on custom loop.

custom loop and i second the Swiftech. for the gpu the blocks are about $120 each which is a chunk of change.

overall i cant see you getting away with under $550 for a good custom loop with at least 120.4 for the gpus.

custom loop and i second the Swiftech. for the gpu the blocks are about $120 each which is a chunk of change.

overall i cant see you getting away with under $550 for a good custom loop with at least 120.4 for the gpus.

CPU only bro.

A 120.4 would cool the CPU and GPUs with 1 loop easily. He maybe be able to get away with a 120.3. I easily cooled i7 930 and 2 x 4890's with a 120.3 overclocked to 4.5Ghz at 1.43V on the 930 too.

Edited by Drdeath

^This. Custom loop is the way to go.