Minecraft

Flibo

Also - I agree that the new world for MP is pretty awesome. If you can - leave the spawn point as clean as you can and walk away a bit before building/harvesting/mining. :) I'd like to ask everyone to not dupe items and to not use TNT - that pretty much ruined the last world.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

I am building minimum impact buildings.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Same here :D

I built my home out of wood but I left most of the mountain alone and just filled in the gap. I also took advantage of some of the natural holes and indentations in the mountain to give myself some good views.

This is definitely a world that I want to keep playing though. I don't think we will ever get a world this awesome again. I personally have tried to generate quite a few worlds, probably over 20 by now, and every single world turned out the say way, just grassy hills and sandy hills, although a couple worlds were filled with trees. Generating an awesome world is a lot harder now than it was before the updates, so we should really try to keep this one nice.

By the way, is anyone else having trouble connecting to the server?

Edited by Deathmineral

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

I found a natural stone wall in a valley between 2 mountains, I'm building my house off of that wall :) I'm thinking I should actually forge some stone so it looks better.

I can't get on the server either... :(

Edited by F13Bubba

Notch has stated that fixing SMP is his number one priority. However he also mentioned that health will be a beta feature. Somehow this tells me we will be having beta very soon. So get Minecraft 50% off while you can :lol:

Depression is setting in. My ind is lapsing into a numb coma. My brain fluid drips slowly out of my ears. The cure?

A running OCC minecraft server.

Save my life waco. Be my hero.

:doh::rofl: :rofl:

Captain's Log

Day 2 without multiplayer Minecraft, and already, the subjects are getting worse. Few have shaved, fewer have bathed since the outage began. Deathmineral hasn't eaten in 2 days, and Danrik is suffering from massive withdrawals. Most of us sit here, waiting; trying over and over again to connect.... but we are refused time and time again. I pray everyday that we'll have the strength to survive this drought, or that Waco will appear, and save us all from this oblivion....

...God have mercy on our souls...

-F13Bubba.

P.S. If you should find this journal, and I'm not alive, tell the world our story. They deserve to know what happened here, the honor, and valor shown by my men. I just hope it is enough... dear god, let it be enough...