Fallout: New Vegas

bp9801

Lmao and this is posted from someone who liked Fallout 1 and 2, they both have turn based combat so why don't you hate the second for having the same poor combat system as the first.

because FO1 and 2 are actually good, and I DO want more of that. In Fallout 3, I don't feel this way.

Edited by ballist1x

because FO1 and 2 are actually good, and I DO want more of that. In Fallout 3, I don't feel this way.

What a silly thing to say.

It's like you're saying that Half-Life was a good game, but Half-Life 2 was terrible BECAUSE it's on a new engine.

And on top of that, you would never play HL2: Episode 1 or Episode 2 BECAUSE they are the same game just different stories.

What a silly thing to say.

It's like you're saying that Half-Life was a good game, but Half-Life 2 was terrible BECAUSE it's on a new engine.

And on top of that, you would never play HL2: Episode 1 or Episode 2 BECAUSE they are the same game just different stories.

Except that the HL games were good, F03 - not so much (for me). So I would (and I did) play half life 2 and the episodes, but I won't be playing new vegas because it's boring for me and there is nothing new, where as both of Half-Life 2's episodes delivered new things which may seen identical (get to point B from point A while killing everything you see) but were simply executed very well so it never seems as if I'm doing the same thing over and over again.

Them main idea is that New Vegas could have been an expansion because it's basically the same thing as FO3. And comparing Half-Life 2 and it's episodes with Fallout3 isn't right because Valve made the episodes instead of making a Half-Life 3, not because Ep1 and Ep2 didn't have enough new stuff which has nothing to do with Fallout 3 and it's developer's way of making and releasing the game.

Edited by ballist1x

I won't be playing new vegas because it's boring for me and there is nothing new

says it all except why you post in a thread(yet again) about a game you won't play ever. I don't care what your answer is because I already know the real answer. Won't bother to read your reply or anything else you post. I've seen it once so why bother reading the same trollbait again.

says it all except why you post in a thread(yet again) about a game you won't play ever. I don't care what your answer is because I already know the real answer. Won't bother to read your reply or anything else you post. I've seen it once so why bother reading the same trollbait again.

:lol: I missed you Chris

• Like 1

ignorant fool