OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

I got Limitless on bootleg! Good quality too! Anyone down for tonight, it's raining right now in upstate NY -___- BTW, would this violate rules, if I got it on bootleg? mellow.gif

I got Limitless on bootleg! Good quality too! Anyone down for tonight, it's raining right now in upstate NY -___- BTW, would this violate rules, if I got it on bootleg? mellow.gif

It probably would if you let people know that, but you don't have to. It's pretty much just against the rules to talk about that sort of thing on the forums.

For the fun of it, I'm going to give streaming a movie a shot. I think I've got it setup fine, but it's really... awkward. Can explain that later. For now, if you would like to watch the movie Equilibrium (warning excessive violence) then go to my channel: GuestJim's Channel Will try to start it in about twelve minutes (7pm EST).

That went off all right I think. I can't predict the next time I'll be streaming, but I have got the next movie in mind... Will post when I have the time to do this again (and hopefully fix the audio).

Good movie last night. :D After senital made me sit through the ending of it 20 times it was nice to see the whole movie finally. :lol:

Also, if you need any help trying to fix the audio feel free to ask me.

• 1 month later...