OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

No movie tonight folks, steam needs my bandwith for left 4 dead 2. :P

Edit: If someone else wants to cast, you're more than welcome. :D

School's kicking my behind this semester, you wont see me in a movie night until friday!

No movie tonight folks, steam needs my bandwith for left 4 dead 2. :P

Edit: If someone else wants to cast, you're more than welcome. :D

Is that a subliminal message there Death? :lol: by the way, i LOVED the first ong-bak film, i have it on dvd, bit tricky though as the english dub sucks uber time, so i like to watch it in its original language with english sub's lol - so let me ask, just to make sure im not seeing things, but did you say theres an ong-bak 2?! :whoa:and i dint know about it?!! :doh:

Is that a subliminal message there Death? :lol: by the way, i LOVED the first ong-bak film, i have it on dvd, bit tricky though as the english dub sucks uber time, so i like to watch it in its original language with english sub's lol - so let me ask, just to make sure im not seeing things, but did you say theres an ong-bak 2?! :whoa:and i dint know about it?!! :doh:

Ong-Bak 2 and an Ong-Bak 3 according to andrew.

Okay, so once again it's movie night and I don't have anything in particular in mind to play tonight. I was thinking since it's getting close to halloween I would play something halloweeny, but other than a cartoon I have, i can't think of anything halloweeny, so I'm asking for suggestions for tonight's movie. I'll be in IRC but I'll also be checking this thread as well. :D

Today's going to be really busy for me so I might not be able to play a video tonight, but if I do get back in time I will. Also, I've updated the status of the other broadcasters on the first page, as well as listed some new software that might interest anyone still interested in casting.