Are PC Gamers Too Good for Console Gamers?

InCrYsIs

Wonder where I sit in the equation because I started on the console (NES infact) and it wasn't until the PS1 era that I really got into PCs (I still ended up buying a PS2 when it came out). Having just recently gotten a 360 I find that I try harder then others on my team to take the objectives or kill people because of the comparativeness of the computer. Especially noticeable in GoW2 KoTH when I'm running to the point to cap it while everybody else takes their time, as opposed to BC2 for the PC where everybody is trying to grab the objectives and it becomes a tough battle.

Is anyone actually surprised by this? Nobody contests that keyboard+mouse is better than a damn gamepad. In nearly any game a KB+M is FAR superior than a controller...

Its because us PC Gamers usually build our own equipment and therefore are/have become, intimate with our hardware and its capabilities. We have our fingers on the pulse of our equipment. :evilgrin:

Consoles are a cheap-end niche outside the PC mainstream exploited by certain gamemakers only because they can. Parents buy them for their kids because they dont want them using Moms, Dads, and Sisters computer for gaming. Parents find it difficult anyway, having to clean off food, buggers, and other effluvial liquids of the screen and keyboard. Sisters usually get a cheap laptop anyway that doesnt have enough ram for REAL gaming.

So even when the odds are stacked against us by the Goliaths of the Industry, we still come out on top because we as well as our equipment are superior to the dweeb wanna-be's that dont have enough Mom and Dad Bux to get some real hardware. :whistling::whistling:

Edited by Kwok