Need help to decide on cooler

Nyt

Hi , I recently got the AMD X6 1055T and have seen that my V8 cannot handle it under heavy overclocking , thats why I need a new cooler , I would get the D14 or Megahalems but my country doesnt stock them so it has to be one of these : Coolermaster V10 or V6GT or Corsair H50 or Thermaltake Frio or Venom-X.

Which is the best out of these ?

H50 or Frio is my vote

V6GT, H50, Venom x and Frio have had decent reviews. Heres a couple of recent reviews I could find. Im not a big fan of the coolermaster coolers and would generally say give them a miss but the V6 looks pretty good. H50 is good if space is an issue or if you have concerns about ram with tall heat sinks getting in the way.

V6GT

Frio

But wouldnt the V10 with TEC outperform the rest ? Doesnt the H50 lose to the Frio or Venom ? Space isn't a problem in the HAF932 so any size will fit .

Ive seen a bunch of reviews the V10 is the best cooler if ur not overclocking,it gives better temps than ne cooler on the market @ stock settings,but if u overclock the V10 loses to most of cooler on the market,Yes the H50 loses to the Frio and Venomous X,with the stock fans,If ur going for 4ghz H50 would be sufficient,but for nething over 4 ghz ur gonna have to overvolt above 1.500v,an high end air cooler would be better, the V6GT is good comparable performance to the frio and venomous X,but the price is very costly,would rather get the frio or venomus X with Push and pull config.

Yeah , the Frio seems the best cooler for the money , I think the Frio fans go up to 2500rpm so thats a bonus as I dont have to buy fans . I want the CPU to be stable at 4.2ghz at stock volt and my V8 just comes in at nearly 62 degrees under OCCT which is the threshold for this AMD , the V8 only has a single 1800rpm fan and keeps it nearly stable so the frio should outperform it by a fair margin .It would be nice to be at 4.5GHZ In my country the prices are a bit mixed up , a Frio costs less than an H50 with stock one fan , venom-x with two fans is the same as V10 and Frio is only a little more than a new V8 . Im going to go with the Frio , does this come with a fan controller for the cpu fan(s) like my V8 did ? I think 4.5GHZ at 1.45v is achievable on the frio since my V8 also nearly managed that .

Yeah , the Frio seems the best cooler for the money , I think the Frio fans go up to 2500rpm so thats a bonus as I dont have to buy fans . I want the CPU to be stable at 4.2ghz at stock volt and my V8 just comes in at nearly 62 degrees under OCCT which is the threshold for this AMD , the V8 only has a single 1800rpm fan and keeps it nearly stable so the frio should outperform it by a fair margin .It would be nice to be at 4.5GHZ In my country the prices are a bit mixed up , a Frio costs less than an H50 with stock one fan , venom-x with two fans is the same as V10 and Frio is only a little more than a new V8 . Im going to go with the Frio , does this come with a fan controller for the cpu fan(s) like my V8 did ? I think 4.5GHZ at 1.45v is achievable on the frio since my V8 also nearly managed that .

Nyt what temps do you get at 4.2 ghz with your v8 at load