Hollywood's 20 Most Sexiest Female Actresses

DeathNote

Everytime you see a list of hot women it is always different. It is all a matter of opinon and taste. For me there is no hotter women than Ms. Fox among celebrities. I have seen hotter than Megan Fox among the general populous.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie Portman isnt in there so i lost interest.

at least my #1 Jessica Alba is also their #1 :cheers:

Agree with you on Natalie, but IMO, Alba is highly overrated. Sure she's hot, but there are many that are hotter, and her acting is subpar at best.

Also, this list is by some online Indian blog. Wouldn't really give it much cred.

Can someone list them for us poor saps who cant (shouldn't) view that at work? :D

in the same boat :lol:

but from the comments I've read so far with the #1 choice and the omissions I don't feel like I'm missing out on much

1. Jessica Alba is an American television and film actress. She was born on April 28, 1981. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994).

2. Yvonne Craig is an American actress known for her role as Batgirl from the 1960s TV series Batman.

3. Uma Thurman is an American actress. She has performed in leading roles in a variety of films, ranging from romantic comedies and dramas to science fiction and action thrillers. She is best known for her work under the direction of Quentin Tarantino.

4. Scarlett Johansson is an American actress and singer. Johansson made her film debut in the 1994 film North and was later nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for her performance in 1996’s Manny & Lo.

5. Sarah Michelle Gellar is an American film and television actress. She became widely known for her role as the character Buffy Summers in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, for which she won a total of six Teen Choice Awards and the Saturn Award for Best Genre TV Actress and received a Golden Globe Award nomination.

6. Pamela Anderson is a Canadian actress. She is a famous glamour model, actress, producer, author, activist, and former showgirl, known for her roles on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P.

7. Malin Akerman is a Swedish Canadian film actress and model. She has appeared in such films as 27 Dresses, Watchmen, The Brothers Solomon, The Proposal, The Heartbreak Kid, and Couples Retreat.

8. Halle Berry is an American actress, former fashion model, and beauty queen. Berry received an Emmy, Golden Globe, SAG, and an NAACP Image award for Introducing Dorothy Dandridge and won an Academy Award for Best Actress and was also nominated for a BAFTA Award in 2001.

9. Famke Janssen is a Dutch actress and former fashion model. She is best-known for playing the villainess Bond girl Xenia Onatopp in GoldenEye and Dr. Jean Grey/Phoenix in the X-Men film series.

10. Deidre Hall American actress best known for her role as Dr. Marlena Evans on the NBC.

11. Carla Gugino is an American actress known for her roles of Sally Jupiter in Watchmen, Vincent Chase’s agent, Amanda, in season 3 of Entourage, Ingrid Cortez in the Spy Kids film trilogy, and as the lead characters of the television series Karen Sisco and Threshold.

12. Britt Irvin is a Canadian actress and singer, as well as a regular voice actor for The Ocean Group.

13. Ashley Scott is an American actress. She is known for her work on television and in film, including her roles in the television series Birds of Prey, Dark Angel and Jericho.

14. Laura Vandervoort is a Canadian actress best known for her roles as Kara Zor-El in the television series Smallville and Sadie Harrison in the television series Instant Star. She is currently starring as Lisa on the ABC series V.

15. Hayden Panettiere is an American actress and singer. She came to professional prominence at the age of eleven with her portrayal of Sheryl Yoast in Disney’s Remember the Titans, although for half of her life immediately before that, Panettiere had held roles in two soap operas.

16. Jennifer Garner is an American actress. Garner gained recognition on television for her performance as CIA agent Sydney Bristow in the thriller drama series Alias.

17. Joan Severance is an American actress and former fashion model.

18. Helen Slater is an American actress and singer-songwriter.She appeared in the title role in the 1984 film Super girl. In the following years she starred in several very successful comedy-drama films such as Ruthless People.

19. Alicia Silverstone is an American actress, author, and former fashion model.

20. Lynda Carter is an American actress, best known for her role as the title character on the 1970s television series Wonder Woman.

Thanks Clay!

This list is all kinds of fubar. Leaving out Audrey Hepburn from an all time sexiest actress list should be a crime, and putting Jessica Alba at number one is even worse!

That list was awful. It looks like half of it was created by a 60 year old and the other half done by a younger person.... some of them do not belong on that list :yucky:

Thanks Clay!

That list was awful. It looks like half of it was created by a 60 year old and the other half done by a younger person.... some of them do not belong on that list :yucky:

:withstupid:

That list is so bad I lost all desire to even post who I'd put in there now

That shot of Pam Anderson does her no good. At all.

+10 she looked awful

Natalie Portman isnt in there so i lost interest.

at least my #1 Jessica Alba is also their #1 :cheers:

Yeah she definitely deserved a spot over a few in there

Woah... I like that pic of Gellar ;)

:whoa: <----was me as I paused at her picture for about a minute

All I have to say is Laura Vandervoort.

Oh god yes, easily my favorite (would not have known her had I not watched V)

Speaking of her I swear that she and "Helen Slater" are secretly twins, but upon googling Helen she looks nothing like her :blink: .

scroll up and down at both of their pictures and their facial structure is bizarrely close