Shogun Total War 2

redtigerdragon

Yeah Total War! I still play Rome and Napoleon total war. :biggr

Wow the Recommended Specs are interesting.

* 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater), or AMD equivalent

* 2GB RAM (XP), 4GB RAM (Vista / Windows7)

* AMD Radeon HD 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards or equivalent DirectX 11 compatible graphics card

* 1280x1024 minimum screen resolution

* 20GB free hard disk space :doh:

First time I have seen a resolution minimum requirement and a DirectX 11 GPU minimum requirement. :huh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wrote here are the recommended specs, then you say you've never seen a game with resolution + Dx11 card as minimum requirements. A Dx 11 card isn't the minimum requirement it is the recommended spec.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I am SO torn about this game! I hate it when theres more then one collectors edition released. You guys should check out the GAME Exclusive version which comes with a sweet chess set. I think ill be getting that version first as its much more limited then the other one which comes with a samurai General Figure in a Bamboo box =)

I didn't even know you were interested in the Total War games. Is it just because of the CE? :P Addict. :lol:

@Black, you still have the DX11 minimum in your original post. The DX11 cards are the recommended specs, not minimum. Besides, Empire and Napoleon both had a minimum resolution listed so CA is just continuing that trend. :P

Im Asian man! And I <3 Asian culture and history, you know that! :lol: also, i am trying to get into RTS style games more often as their pretty much the only genre i've neglected the most in my gaming life. That said, i wont Deny im an addict for CE's :P

SenitaL you should try out some other RTS as well like Starcaft 1 and 2, Supreme commander and age of empires. Have fun!

heh thanks for the suggestions ;) I'm currently playing Red Alert 3, Cities in motion, Dawn of war 2, and Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity edition is still on my To buy list, though one of my Friends who''s into RTS games said the UI was too icky with it so i probably wont spend too much $ on that game. I used to play Star Trek Armada and Armada 2 as well, great games, As for Starcraft, i fully acknowledge them as great series of games, but to be honest the gameplays just Toooo fast for a "novice" to the genre. I DO however want to get my paws on the CE for Starcraft 2, so there wont be any doubt that i'll play through the game :cheers:

I was in GameStop today and the clerk opened a box containing a few copies of Shogun 2. I tried to get him to give me my copy of it, but he didn't want to. :lol:

@Krazy, cool news about the TF2 stuff but I have no interest in it since I don't play TF2. :P Looks cool though.

PLEASE TRADE ME THE ITEMS. :D

heh thanks for the suggestions ;) I'm currently playing Red Alert 3, Cities in motion, Dawn of war 2, and Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity edition is still on my To buy list, though one of my Friends who''s into RTS games said the UI was too icky with it so i probably wont spend too much $ on that game. I used to play Star Trek Armada and Armada 2 as well, great games, As for Starcraft, i fully acknowledge them as great series of games, but to be honest the gameplays just Toooo fast for a "novice" to the genre. I DO however want to get my paws on the CE for Starcraft 2, so there wont be any doubt that i'll play through the game :cheers:

You got a good selection of RTS games there. Definitely try Starcraft 2, I've played though it twice and it's truly awesome! My Favorite RTS of all time has got to be Supreme Commander FA on LAN it's the best. :woo: