Good Gtx470 Overclock ?

Nyt

Hi

I recently got a GTX470 and have been overclocking it . I got the core from 600MHZ to 850MHZ , the mem from 1600mhz to 2050mhz , the shader from 1200mhz to 1700mhz and voltage from 0.950mv to 1.080 .The temps are around 80 celsius under load and give me performance nearly as good as a 480.

Is this a good overclock ?

It gets 30.4FPS in Heaven V1.0 at 1920x1080 at 8xAA 16xAF and all the highest settings . It gets 27FPS in Crysis at 1920x1080 8xAA at Very High settings . The clocks were not stable at those voltages so I put it up to 1087mv the max voltages and max fan speed and under load it gets around 70-75 celsius . What stability tests should I use . It cant handle Furmark as it get up to high 90's but no game ever gets up there . What other stabilty tests are there ?

run furmark, it doesnt matter if games dont stress the card that much. because if it doesnt pass Furmark then its not stable, which is NOT good for your card, even if your running less stressful games

run for at least 30 minutes (idk about GPU's but thats what i do for CPU's. Guessing their the same)

Its not stable . Furmark pushes the temps too much . I will still keep the clocks as I never really exceed 80 celsius with my newly installed fans .

I modded my case a little with fan placement and dropped the ambiant room temp with an aircon and got it to run fine. 850mhz,1700mhz and 2050mhz is now stable in games with 1.087 voltage in games but fails in OCCT. I dropped it to 850mhz,1700 and 1900 and it works fine on everything , I think i put the memory clocks too high in the first time.

I modded my case a little with fan placement and dropped the ambiant room temp with an aircon and got it to run fine. 850mhz,1700mhz and 2050mhz is now stable in games with 1.087 voltage in games but fails in OCCT. I dropped it to 850mhz,1700 and 1900 and it works fine on everything , I think i put the memory clocks too high in the first time.

try clock all down a bit then use furmark to stress it