coolermaster v10 vs h50 vs Noctua NH-D14

hello i am new here and i have am making a decision about witch cooling to get. I read a lot of the reviews but the are not many test on v10 and i would like your opinion. My Mobo is a Gigabyte Ga-ep43ds3 with a E6400 o/c @ 3.2 with 1.4 vcore :doh: ( i know its too high) with the stock intel heatshink.

Thank you :thx:

I had the V-10. If you dont oc its ok,but I got rid of mine quick. It sucked. I do oc and my temps

got well above 80c with that cooler. Im using the one in my sig. temps dont get above 70c in stress tetsting.

I would never recommend that cooler because of its price vs performance.

well there is a deal for the v-10 for 69 euros. the h-50 cost 75euros and the Noctua NH-D14 75 euros.

you are using an i7 920. i have an old E6400 the max temp (cores) that get from the stress is about 63-64c. my idle temps are 49-50c

You know how large that cooler is right? If your case is cramped it may not fit. Its huge. :whoa:

Also if you have tall memory it can get very tight.

I have used the Tuniq Tower 120(not the extreme). Its a very good cooler.

Good that you are not looking the the V-10 its bad.

Edited by dling

The H50 and D14 have comparable performance (along with the Megahalems and the Venomous-X), so I'd have to recommend the H50 as it's more likely to fit in cases. As Corsair recommends mounting it as an intake this may be somewhat problematic depending on your case. Would you have another exhaust vent in your case? If not I suppose you could mount it as an outgoing fan, or maybe even add another fan and have it do push-pull out of the case. Maybe post a pic of your situation inside the case to better assess the situation.

The Noctua is better than the H50, but the Noctua is gigantic as well. Check out this thread for the comparison tests from an OCC member R1P5AW, its very informative. The H50 is MUCH easier to fit into a case though, especially if you have a cramped one.