Positive and negative feedback

Onion

Whenever I try to give someone positive or negative feedback, I get an error that says I've reached my positive quota for today if I try to give a positive thing, and same thing with negative in the message for a negative feedback. I haven't given anyone feedback since the feature came out. Has anyone else had this problem? Any fixes? (Try giving me positive feedback if you don't know if you get the error or not :P)

Edit: Fml, spelled positive wrong in the title lol.

Edited by l33t p1mp

I wish the system was working so I could give you negative rep for creating a new thread when there's already a thread dedicated to issues surrounding the new forums. :pfp::mfp:

If I remember correctly you cannot give rep with an active warning on your account and the system shows you have 2.

If he's referring to the up/down voting per post that appears in the bottom-right corner, then I cannot use it either and I don't have any warnings.

If he's referring to the up/down voting per post that appears in the bottom-right corner, then I cannot use it either and I don't have any warnings.

Really? It works for me. lol.....Do you get the same error he does?