whats the best 3d monitor for gaming?

3D is GREAT it makes my gaming so much more addictive IE the game Left for Dead 2, Now that is a boring game by its self BUT !! Add some 3d vision glasses and a decent monitor and VIOULAHH you have a REALLY FUN GAMING EXPERIANCE

dont just take my word for it lol GO OUT AND TRY IT

i do however have a complaint about the monitor i bought lol it is a BENQ XL2410T and it is horrible it has terrible back light bleeds top bottem and sides it is VERY hard to get to how you want it and it is very dark when the glasses are

and because of this you have to turn brightness up then you get a fog effect more or less

I have had this monitor for the weekend and am seriouly thinking of sending it back so my question is WHAT SHOULD I REPLACE IT WITH

with this said i DO love the 3d effect and am installing lots of older games like batman and suchlike just to experiance there full potential

Some games are bad as they have the wrong 2d lighting effects and i find water effects arent to great, some shaddows dont render correctly though

One last point reffering to a quote earlier in this forum about eyesight YES it does impact on the eyes so TAKE REGULAR BREAKS (i do) even in a film i will pause for a few and make a drink etc, They do advise going to an Optition first B4 U USE.