Do You Belive In God?

MadMax

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Belive In God?

• yes
    • no
    • not telling

honestly i surprised that many people dont believe in god thought more people would believe in god. I dont think will ever put this topic to rest.

Well..being from TN we're surrounded by relegion....mostly baptist....it's hard to find someone who doesn't believe.....but I think that there are more non believers..than believers ....especially when you get outside of the bible belt

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i forgot about that. good point i can only imagine what its like in other parts of the country.

yeah...i've had a few actual discussions with people from all over (not like the DeMon fiasco) and I've learned a lot ...most people just haven't bothered to learn anything...about any relegion...they just go on what other people say...that can lead to baaad things :ph34r:

Didn't read all the posts..but i'll answer with my serious answer...

This place we live in is amazing... something or someone had to set it all up to work....

but, I study bhuddism so there are many deities that guide us...

Curtis

Didn't read all the posts..but i'll answer with my serious answer...

This place we live in is amazing... something or someone had to set it all up to work....

but, I study bhuddism so there are many deities that guide us...

Curtis

yep...It's hard for me to believe that there isn't a "greater power"...I mean...miracles happen every day.....many unexplained....I can't imagine it not being the work of a higher power ;)

yeah...i've had a few actual discussions with people from all over (not like the DeMon fiasco) and I've learned a lot ...most people just haven't bothered to learn anything...about any relegion...they just go on what other people say...that can lead to baaad things :ph34r:

Celtica, you are such a Hypocrite. You say that most people who don't believe in religion go on what other people say. Like you don't? Religion is all based primarily on what other people say and do. The only reason you got yourself into religion was because your parents taught you to believe in it. Also, priests are constantly telling you what to believe. Church is a cult. You do and believe whatever someone else tells you. If the bible or your priest told you to jump off a cliff, you would probably do it.

Celtica, you are such a Hypocrite.  You say that most people who don't believe in religion go on what other people say.  Like you don't?  Religion is all based primarily on what other people say and do.  The only reason you got yourself into religion was because your parents taught you to believe in it.  Also, priests are constantly telling you what to believe.  Church is a cult.  You do and believe whatever someone else tells you.  If the bible or your priest told you to jump off a cliff, you would probably do it.

Actually..my parents didn't teach me anything about relegion...we never went to church....it wasn't until I got older and studied different relegions that I decided what I wanted to believe in.....and what I meant by going on what others say is.....I personally have been told or overheard things by local preachers like: "If you aren't Baptist you're goin to hell"..."If you wear lots of makeup and jewelry ...you're goin to hell"..."if you listen to rock music...)..and the list goes on.....this would turn a person away from that relegion...before they even got to know anything about it...all because of that narrow minded preacher.....see what I mean?....what you just said is EXACTLY what i'm against...I started going to church..then I stoped because of these crazy preachers who think they are God. I don't know about you....but I believe what I want to believe...not what somebody else tells me to believe..once I find what I stand for...no one can sway me.

Edited by CelticaFLT