HD4890 or HD5770

HutzDutz

5770 ne day because it has Dx11 which 4890 doesnot have and Ocs much better than the 4890 and 4890 is old.at ur res the 5770 should max most of the games.

Just because the 4890 is last gen doesn't make it bad. :lol:

Though to be fair, at his res either one would be fine. I'd go pick up a 5770 if I had sufficient funds actually. >.>

Edited by sheldorisafk

Hello,

I would go straight forward for the 5770. In my personal experience, after running some benchmarks they are much faster than many cards that you wouldn

Edited by Nicckko

I recommend the 5770 too. It may not be as much raw power as a 4890, but, as others were saying, it is more efficient, supports DX11, can be crossfired and can be overclocked well, though I have not tried with mine.

You can overclock it in the Catalyst Control Center. On the last tab you can "unlock" the card and tweak the core and memory frequency, along with the fan speed. There is also an auto-tune button where it will try to find the best overclock itself. There are other tools to overclock as well, but the CCC is in the driver package.

Besides, you said the 5770 is cheaper.

I'll trade you my 4870 for one of your women. Seems fair to me. :)

lol dude, your post make my day. haven't laugh like that in ages lol

anyways I bought the 5770, will try to OC it someday. thanks for everyone replies.