Post your work/gaming area!

El_Capitan

Trying to look at a few other work/gaming areas to get some other ideas to re-arrange my set-up. Those are three 28" Hanns-G Monitors. I had to put two 1-inch boards down so it matches the height of the one on the right, which is a different model than the two on the left. Eventually I'll saw them off and paint it the same color as my cinnamon desk. The Center and Left Monitor go to my Intel system, and the Right monitor goes to my AMD system (the top keyboard and right-most mouse goes to that one). The right-most mouse will be replaced with the MX 1100 wireless once it comes in tomorrow or Friday. The Right Monitor has a 2nd HDMI input, which I connect either my 360 or PS3 when I get bored, but I can still do things on my computer if I'm waiting for games to start.

It would be interesting to do an Eyefinity set-up, but I don't play games these days, anyway.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not done setting this up since I moved into this house... but this is basically how it's going to be... I might move the HiFi rack down into the lounge in the future, but for now it's in here.

workstation.jpg

Hey! Same speakers haha :D

I'm still not done setting this up since I moved into this house... but this is basically how it's going to be... I might move the HiFi rack down into the lounge in the future, but for now it's in here.

workstation.jpg

That picture gives me so much anxiety.

Yeah, lol. M-Audio's not bad for a 2 speaker set, just big. Man, that's a lot of stuff in a tiny area.

Edited by El_Capitan

messydesktop.jpg

This is as much of the office as I am willing to show as it's gotten HORENDOUSLY messy.

But I have bigger worries right now,,, such as the tremendous pile of dog . that has showed up on my lawn now that the snow finally is melting.

And try not to notice the red walls. The kid that had this room before I bought the house was really into spiderman,,, and now that I have this massive desk in here I am not really all that into painting

Edited by feetfats

This is my work area. LOL, seems M-Audio is more popular than I though. Are you both using AV-30's ?

Nice clean workspace,, but how in the heck do you sit on that stump for any period of time?

This is my work area. LOL, seems M-Audio is more popular than I though. Are you both using AV-30's ?

Looks nice. Odd looking seat, though. :P

No mousepads? Surprised you don't have any surge protectors, I have 3 surge protectors with 25 outlets...

AV-40's for me, too.

Nice clean workspace,, but how in the heck do you sit on that stump for any period of time?

Ya, I do get sore if I sit for long periods of time. It is actually from my wife's writing table and I only use it for the time being because my chair met an untimely end thanks to some friends helping me move <_< .