torture test completed - 1 error(s)

ran small FFTs test for over two hours and not a error in sight - I have no idea what yesterday's and today's error was about (it was only when P95 was launched via realtemp.exe)

You should be able to run anything while running p95, if you have errors in p95 while running something else, your machine is unstable.

You should be able to run anything while running p95, if you have errors in p95 while running something else, your machine is unstable.

I can run stuff. internet or music player of xfire or word.

p.s. I ran intel burntest 5 cycles. while listening to music. no probs.

could that have been some sort of app error?

Edited by Crawlerz246

I can run stuff. internet or music player of xfire or word.

p.s. I ran intel burntest 5 cycles. while listening to music. no probs.

could that have been some sort of app error?

No it's not an app error, it tests the power saving features of your cpu, voltage drop, multiplier drop. You might notice the problem when your away from the machine a little while, problems coming out of hibernation, or bsods. It was only .02 volt increase to get rid of it for me, I fold 24/7, 3 times a week I would wake up to a crashed machine before I got rid of that problem, haven't waken to a crashed machine since I did it.

No it's not an app error, it tests the power saving features of your cpu, voltage drop, multiplier drop. You might notice the problem when your away from the machine a little while, problems coming out of hibernation, or bsods. It was only .02 volt increase to get rid of it for me, I fold 24/7, 3 times a week I would wake up to a crashed machine before I got rid of that problem, haven't waken to a crashed machine since I did it.

what voltage did you increase and how do I know what it is right now? I mean CPUZ won't show VTT and IOH? will it?

I admin I tried going a little a little overboard (in my particular situation)... tried clocking from 205 to 210... loaded into windows, got a BSOD.

VCORE was clicked one notch up to 1.275 (I really don't want to increase a lot more as I will hit 70-75 degrees under load and that seems to be a stable limit), VTT to 1.23, IOH was 1.18 (then I clicked it to auto cuz hell if I know what it was set to when it was auto, IDK where to begin.)

clicked the whole thing back down to see a stable machine: 205 BCLK, 1.27 (I think) VCORE, 1.23 VTT, IOH to auto.

I come to windows, start realtemp, prime95. wait for heat up. ......... working. all workers show THREAD COMPLETED. one (3rd) shows COMPLETED - 1 ERROR. the top load (acording to realtemp is 78% as opposed to always 100%, the next 30% as opposed to 80%)... temps are normal (tops out at 66-67). no BSODs. what happened? and is it time to panic?

TY

I have always found that to be the case for me . I'm running smooth , try to get a little more

and fail. Go back to were it was and now I have problems there. As you said higher temps and unstable

when it had good before :blink: I could never understand that. Good luck.

I was playing batllefield: bad company 2, which is apparently a CPU hog, and in about 30min of playing the whole thing hung up. no BSOD, just hung. buzzing, nothing moving. hard reset.

upped VCORE to 1.24375 and VTT to 1.23125... all other voltage auto. now my RAM (since the multiplier's locked) is at 1643. should I unlock it? how?

Edited by Crawlerz246