[WTS] Sale Thread For Ediseye

gebraset

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bump! I am shipping off in six days, and need things sold. The last sale I will make will be on the 10th, so this is the last three days I'm selling.

Almost every item up is on sale right now, and shipping is still the same as it has been, depending on the items ordered of course.

Please, please let me know if you're interested. :) As soon as possible.

I'll need until later to get my stuff together, but I'd take that Xigmatek off your hands. Lord knows, it has to be better then my stock AM2 cooler....

Actually, most Xigmatek products are outstanding.

OP: It's a shame you don't have a mobo to go with that P4.

Actually, most Xigmatek products are outstanding.

OP: It's a shame you don't have a mobo to go with that P4.

Thats actually kinda my point. About the only company that consistently beats them that is worthwhile is Noctua, but the price/performance ratio (barring sound) slides in Xigmatek's area in my opinion. Who knows though, maybe I'll buy a Noctua fan for this guy....

I actually loved the cooler, but I really have no need for it anymore. As anything else I'm selling in this thread. :P

I had a motherboard to go with it, but it was a OEM ASUS motherboard, and you rally could use nothing but what the computer came with. And I wasn't going to try and sell that POS motherboard to anyone, lol.

Sales are still going though, this is the last day!