Hackers getting worse in MW2?

Krieg1337

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people got it because the first game was very good and because there was nothing else worth playing online; FPS anyway.

Exactly, a lot of people got it because of the name, if it's call of duty then it has to be good right? That kind of thinking is what leads to buying a game like MW2. To say it was the only game worth playing shows how close minded the view on the FPS genre is, as well as gaming in general, there are other good fps games to play like MAG, Battlefield, Halo, etc. Call of duty is not the definition of the FPS genre. There are also games in other genres that are worth playing, you don't have to only play FPS games. To say that MW2 or FPS games are the only games worth playing is just silly.

I thought being professional at a game meant competing for a living?

You're right it does, and I apologize for my lack of a better word but the point wasn't about what good players are called but how to define who is good at a game and who isn't and I'm not sure what the exact word is for someone like that... I personally would call them a gamer but that would start a huge argument about how to define gamer.

Edited by Deathmineral

Halo - another game where it takes like 10 shots to kill someone.

Battlefield - Fun combat, but only if you like shooting at guys for 4-6 shots and then killing them.

I find MW2 fun, the thing that really did ruin it(I am noticing it more and more now) is no dedicated servers the micro lag is just killing me. I mean I shoot at a guy and nothing registers and he shoots at me once and I'm dead(That is going against the host).

I hope CoD7 gets dedicated servers again!

I really don't understand why I play this game. It is hacked and the maps are getting really boring. Are they going to do a map pack sometime soon or are they going to come out with a new game soon? PC gamers should have stood up a little louder with this game. I should have returned it since it was a Christmas gift. I am not that good at the game as it is and the hackers make it worse.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Wouldn't hope for it. Treyarch usually reskins the latest IW offering.

Yeah of course. <_<

Treyarch has made a better game IMO. CoD WaW was much more fun for me than CoD 4. It was actually aiming and shooting across long distances, while cod 4 was who can shoot the fastest and who can spray the most. People just seem to have problems with the WW2 era.

Anyways, I have wireless internet so its really annoying when I get picked host <_<

Treyarch has made a better game IMO. CoD WaW was much more fun for me than CoD 4. It was actually aiming and shooting across long distances, while cod 4 was who can shoot the fastest and who can spray the most. People just seem to have problems with the WW2 era.

Infinity Ward tends to surpass Treyarch's campaigns by a mile while Treyarch beats Infinity Ward in the multiplayer by just a bit.

Infinity Ward tends to surpass Treyarch's campaigns by a mile while Treyarch beats Infinity Ward in the multiplayer by just a bit.

CoD4, the most weak blood and gore I ever saw for a Mature game. CoD WaW, campaign amazing and the gore and blood was great. Maybe it is because WW2 is still interesting to me so I guess its just my opinion.

CoD4, the most weak blood and gore I ever saw for a Mature game. CoD WaW, campaign amazing and the gore and blood was great. Maybe it is because WW2 is still interesting to me so I guess its just my opinion.

Haven't played the WaW campaign so I'm not sure about that.