BFG 250 gts project!

underclocked

ok as of right now im @

core clock; 750

shader clock; 1836

memory clock;1120

fan speed; 35/auto

runs at 36c

i dont know if this is common but core clock and shader clock are linked when i move one the other moves.

anyway what should i adjust with this lil puppy called evga precision anyway? im scared lol!

Edited by underclocked

niiiiiiiiiiice ccokeman thank you. you are the research master!!!! one question how safe do you think the overclock is? how long will the card last pushed to the max? and will i get better then the 100fps the stupid thing gets me now?

Whats the refresh on your monitor? most are between 60-75. (higher fps will not really be noticeable. unless thats an average that fluctuates to extreme's)

i beleive i hit that wall lol

core clock 758

shader clock 1855

memory clock 1130

under load temp. 41c. <--- alil scary

For most 200 series that's normal temps. A lot of today's gfx cards run a lot hotter. (some in the 80c range)

Whats the refresh on your monitor? most are between 60-75. (higher fps will not really be noticeable. unless thats an average that fluctuates to extreme's)

For most 200 series that's normal temps. A lot of today's gfx cards run a lot hotter. (some in the 80c range)

ya i just found that out... but also in game everything had a pink glow so i backed it down to the settings i posted and everything was fine. =)

what is that pink glow from?