[WTS] antec 300

xchrissypoox

SOLD SOLD SOLD

As the title says I want to sell an antec 300 it comes with what came with it (drive covers, screws). I'll take the best offer I can get. This is a very good budget case, now made budgetier from being used (though it is in mint condition). Case is $60 on newegg if you want to know how much a new one is. This probably can only be shipped within the USA since it has weight.

case features: 140mm top exhaust fan, 120mm back exhaust fan, slots for 2 120mm intake fans, side panel has a spot for a 120mm intake fan. (it only comes with the back and top fan as that is all that cam with it).

The wires from the front panel are long enough to hide behind the motherboard. It doesn't have easy cable management but it is possible:

img1176p.jpg

I could have made the psu wires into a bundle but I didn't feel like it, most wires can be ran through the area behind the hard drives.

it does not come with a psu.

case does not come with the computer components in the picture above excluding rear and top fans.

Edited by xchrissypoox

what are you going to use at your case now??

free bump for an awesome case (it's the one my I put my dad's 940 into).

I am going to save up some money to get one of these bad boys, last time I looked at them they were way more expensive. Might mod on a window and make it my permanent case, the 300 was to be temporary till the Silverstone FT02 comes out, but that mini p180 is just so cheap and good.

img0461o.jpg

So sexy (though I would put the cpu fan under the heatsink and have the heatsink point upward).

Edit: Anyone know what NB heatsink that is? I didn't know one could fit between the heatsink and video card on the gene.

[edit within an edit: I have found the forum where that picture is located (through sheer coincidence)]

I also have a thermaltake lanbox lite if anyone wants it, it has four holes in the side where the expansion slots are drilled for a 120mm fan.

Edited by xchrissypoox