Cheap 30" samsung monitor $529.21

A picture is better than nothing, but chances are it'll look worse in person. My Samsung monitor has some obvious issues, but it's hard to show in pictures <_<

Hopefully you get what you're looking, but I wouldn't touch it anyway... Samsung isn't likely to warranty it and that whole thing looks fishy...

My monitor that I have now has one dead pixel but this seller should SHOW the issue not just take a picture of it off and say "yeah when it's on and has a light background you can see the impressions on the screen"

Naturally it may look worse in person but I and other potential buyers would be able to make a decision if we could see what he/she is talking about. If they deny my request I hope that monitor rots in their warehouse since if they want to sell it, they need to show it's defect off, not keep the buyer guessing.

My monitor that I have now has one dead pixel but this seller should SHOW the issue not just take a picture of it off and say "yeah when it's on and has a light background you can see the impressions on the screen"

I entirely agree!