Cheap 30" samsung monitor $529.21

Probably why he didn't take a picture with it turned on.

If it goes south:

Non–defective returns could be charged a twenty percent re–stocking fee in appropriate circumstances. For non–defective returns, the customer is responsible for shipping costs and must ship the product to Tech for Less within (7) business days of the date the RMA is issued.
Edited by Krazyxazn

It says that "There are 4 pressure marks in a rectangular shape around the center of the screen that can be seen most noticeably on a lighter background." They don't have a picture of is turned on so that we can see these pressure marks...

It says that "There are 4 pressure marks in a rectangular shape around the center of the screen that can be seen most noticeably on a lighter background." They don't have a picture of is turned on so that we can see these pressure marks...

thank you to the first post :P

j/p

Edited by unknownuser200

thank you to the first post :P

j/p

I know, but the first post just says "damage". That could be just a crack on the bezel or something, or a cracked screen. Someone else said "maybe it's just scratched", so I decided to throw exactly what the damage is into the thread incase some people weren't seeing it...let us know what you hear IVIY.

I asked him to send me a picture of the monitor running with a light background so I could see how bad the damage is and determine if it'd be worth buying. I will not give up, I hate sellers like this that explain the damage but don't SHOW the damage. A picture's worth a thousand words

I asked him to send me a picture of the monitor running with a light background so I could see how bad the damage is and determine if it'd be worth buying. I will not give up, I hate sellers like this that explain the damage but don't SHOW the damage. A picture's worth a thousand words

A picture is better than nothing, but chances are it'll look worse in person. My Samsung monitor has some obvious issues, but it's hard to show in pictures <_<

Hopefully you get what you're looking, but I wouldn't touch it anyway... Samsung isn't likely to warranty it and that whole thing looks fishy...