Why are my temps so high?

t0asty

I just recently built a desktop with the specs in my signature. I have the Arctic Freezer Rev2 at 100% as well as the other 4 case fans. 2 intake, 2 exhaust which are above the cpu/fan and the 2 intake on the side and front of case. At stock settings as well as OC'd to 3.6ghz (can't go higher or I hit 100C+ instantly on Prime95) which idles at ~45-50C. Gaming and some decent cpu loads I will hit 85C. Prime95 for over 10 minutes will eventually creep up to mid 90's. My cpu voltage is 1.35V. I know i7s run hot, but I figured with a big case, wires tucked away and 5 fans I would be at max 70's on full load. I have arctic silver paste on very thin like many reviews online read. I am at a loss. Also the room temp is at max 23C and less with the windows open. I don't know what else I forgot to mention, but yeah, any help would be great.

I just recently built a desktop with the specs in my signature. I have the Arctic Freezer Rev2 at 100% as well as the other 4 case fans. 2 intake, 2 exhaust which are above the cpu/fan and the 2 intake on the side and front of case. At stock settings as well as OC'd to 3.6ghz (can't go higher or I hit 100C+ instantly on Prime95) which idles at ~45-50C. Gaming and some decent cpu loads I will hit 85C. Prime95 for over 10 minutes will eventually creep up to mid 90's. My cpu voltage is 1.35V. I know i7s run hot, but I figured with a big case, wires tucked away and 5 fans I would be at max 70's on full load. I have arctic silver paste on very thin like many reviews online read. I am at a loss. Also the room temp is at max 23C and less with the windows open. I don't know what else I forgot to mention, but yeah, any help would be great.

SpeedFan and Real Temp both have a calibration procedure that MUST be followed..Otherwise, the data is garbage..Read the calibration documentation.