Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

I wonder, if I were to buy the PC version and register it to my account if the rewards would appear on it as well. Hmmm....

It should, but only the rewards they gave out I believe. Like with me, I've checked my rewards list and they show the Character Creator ring and the Belt from Dragon Age Journeys for all 3 versions. The other ones I've registered, like Stone Prisoner, only appear for the PC. But since you'll be buying the PC or Mac version, you won't have to worry about those.

It should, but only the rewards they gave out I believe. Like with me, I've checked my rewards list and they show the Character Creator ring and the Belt from Dragon Age Journeys for all 3 versions. The other ones I've registered, like Stone Prisoner, only appear for the PC. But since you'll be buying the PC or Mac version, you won't have to worry about those.

Forgot about that.

Bry, if you're logged in, go here: http://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php

It'll list your content by platform. The two DLC, pre-order bonus items and CE items are platform-specific, the rest seem to be applied to all three.

• 3 weeks later...

I started a second character the other week while I'm waiting for the Return to Ostagar DLC to launch. It said this holiday season so it better be out really damn soon lol. My second character is already level 8.. and I just got The Beastman's Dagger while doing the mages quest (my first one). The dagger is pretty sweet, its a tier 5 and does I think an extra 15% armor penetration, but I'll double check for sure once I get back to my apartment. Can't believe I found it haha.

Just finished the first playthrough. I must say it was a long and fulfilling game. I will be leaving this alone for awhile and move on to something else. There were a few battles that were pretty tough.

Everyone said the archdemon battle was easy, well not for me.

Good news everyone! The Return to Ostagar DLC will be launching on Tuesday, January 5th for the price of 5 dollars US! Check out the trailer here, the King's armor looks like dragonscale plate armor.. just all fancy like. :P

I just bought the points and got pissed cause it will not download. Got on here and it comes out on Teusday, LOL, I was so excited did not bother to check the day it comes out, heheheh.