h1n1

actionstan

people have been acusing me of having h1n1 (akaswineflu) is it stupid to stay up til 4am playing l4d and tf2.. or is it just blindly hardened dedication?(also tf2 and l4d is really fun when the nyquil sets in)

Edited by actionstan

your boss thought he had it and still went to work? that's not cool...

good luck!

No I think what he meant is HIS boss thought HE (actionstan) had it and now... now im just confused at your post :blink: *sigh* never mind :lol:

good luck at the doctors, its better to overcome that force which holds you back, and make sure, else it just eats away at your mind :thumbs-up:

Edited by SenitaL

^ will catch h1n1 tommorrow and will whine about it all over the OCC forums :P sorry couldnt resist, though id need a new word to describe the irony if you did :lol:

Edited by SenitaL

Is your manager a doctor?

I can't really see how a general member of the public can suddenly be able to diagnose swine flu simply by looking at you, since even a doctor could not diagnose it just by looking at you.

Did your manager take swabs of your nose/mouth?

You've probably just got a cold if you can still type, serious flu would make typing difficult/impossible

^ will catch h1n1 tommorrow and will whine about it all over the OCC forums :P sorry couldnt resist, though id need a new word to describe the irony if you did :lol:

Supposedly I had a weak strain of it a week or so ago. I felt like absolute crap for a few days with a high fever and then I got better. :lol: It's "widespread" here at Clemson and people are flipping out about it. :lol:

Edited by Waco