h1n1

actionstan

I fail to see why everyone gets all worked up about it. It's less deadly than the regular flu. :shrug:

exactly idk but when i started getting sick everyone freaked the hell out

Is your manager a doctor?

I can't really see how a general member of the public can suddenly be able to diagnose swine flu simply by looking at you, since even a doctor could not diagnose it just by looking at you.

Did your manager take swabs of your nose/mouth?

You've probably just got a cold if you can still type, serious flu would make typing difficult/impossible

and no he isnt everyone that has seen me has been like "i bet you have swine flu!!! GET AWAY!!!!" its the most wanna-be epidemic ever, even if i did get it like stated.. its less dangerous than the normal flu

Wash your hands...keep a normal sleep schedule :P

Being tired/hungover/undernourished (basically anything that suppresses your immune system) is actually better if you get it. The flu doesn't kill you; your own body's defense system does.

Keep it suppressed and you'll have a better chance of surviving. :lol:

Swine flu... rofl. Such a joke. It's a weaker strain of the flu, oh noes, epidemic!

People just flip out because there's no vaccine. :lol:

There's no vaccine for any number of things you can catch...you don't see people flipping out about those though do you? I blame the news media.

Edited by Waco

Just because there is no vaccine yet it does not mean that nothing can be done about it. Wash your hands, stay home if you are sick, avoid visibly ill people, and if you do have a cough, please cover it up. Due to me working at a hospital in addition to that stuff I'll be getting the vaccines for the regular flu and the H1N1. I'm so thrilled

I fail to see why everyone gets all worked up about it. It's less deadly than the regular flu. :shrug:

:withstupid:

My brother goes to St. Francis (where the outbreak started) and he had it at the start. He had a fever for one day, had the chills, etc, but the next day all he had was a few sniffles.