Coolit Domino A.L.C. $50 worth it?

WReXSTi

On my DO with a TRUE and 2 Scythe KAZE fans I load in the id 60s at 4.1 but it is a bit noisy. Maybe if you replace the fan on the coolit with something that has high static pressure as well as a higher CFM it would do better but go for a good heatsink and good fans

On my DO with a TRUE and 2 Scythe KAZE fans I load in the id 60s at 4.1 but it is a bit noisy. Maybe if you replace the fan on the coolit with something that has high static pressure as well as a higher CFM it would do better but go for a good heatsink and good fans

kk and maybe I should check out this review CoolIT Vs. Cogage

I'm sure any set of 120mm Thermalright fan clips will work but you'll need to buy an extra set for a second fan. You'll also likely want to add the 1366 bolt through kit as stock mounting uses push-pins http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g48/c371/l...nks_-_Misc.html

Ok but that makes my total around 70 with shipping. So I might pick up the ALC

Yeah, on mine I installed a Delta 38mm fan. I also unplugged the pump from the unit and plugged it directly in the PSU so that it runs at full speed. It's then a little better than my Cooler Master V8.