N.E.A

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/pe-flex4-p-757.html

This is relevant to my interests in keeping my current X-Fi... Only since the 4x i have on my board is blocked by the 4870 or any dual slot card... if the extender makes it usuable then I can use the middle pcie slot for an nvidia card for physx

I've been staring at the pci-e x4 to x16 converter dreaming of tri sli or trifire if I decide to upgrade to 5870 (I never actually would get tri- sli or crossfire but a man can dream).

PCI physx card?

I like to stare at those pce(-e) flexible extenders and think of the possibilities.

Also there are ageia PCI physx cards. I don't really know how much card is needed for physx cause I still haven't used it.

Edited by xchrissypoox

nice

what nice ...?!!

the card is too long and that can be one of it`s cons

i hope it performs well ,

and temps , i like 5870 temps so that card can be a little bit higher ........

nice that it isnt another 4890 where we waited forever for the suppose x2 model that never came.... nice that i can see pictures that its real... nice that it has better cooling the the standard 5870... nice because if theres pictures its on its way to being out... personally length isnt an issue... i have about 5 6 inchs after my motherboard before i hit the 5.25 bays lol sooo i have plenty of room... also they said its SLIGHTY longer.... not 4 inchs longer.... as it stands the 4850x2 is still bigger then the 5870 and that wasnt that bad sooo its all good... say its 12.5 inchs... thats not terrible