• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHAHAHAHA!!! Look at this:

post-31336-1253065924_thumb.jpg

It's the Volterra VT1165MF digital PWM controller!!!! That means... There is some hope to control the voltage via software. :) Or else I believe the pin of interest would be the #9. :)

Edited by The Smith

very important

finally , this review , i was looking for some thing like it ,

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/core-i...field,2379.html

every one who was asking is x16 x16 better than x8 x8 finally got the answer ,

when you will finish you will find that it does not matter . (just a bit )

but sadly this came too late , the result was depending on cf ( cf sucks , sli is better :P )

and on today`s cards 4800, gtx200 not tomorrow`s cards 5800 gtx300 ..............................:)

do mot miss this ..........:)

i hope to see another one but with sli , because sli works unlike crossfire.....:P

note: if you read this and come to us and say x8 x8 will bottleneck the video cards , then you are pretty much stupid or can not read ...........:)

Edited by N.E.A

No word on pricing .Performance wise rumours state a big jump in performance similar to ATI so now its a waiting game.

Yep. I'm done discussing it till reviews come out, conjecture gets us nowhere.

very important

finally , this review , i was looking for some thing like it ,

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/core-i...field,2379.html

every one who was asking is x16 x16 better than x8 x8 finally got the answer ,

when you will finish you will find that it does not matter . much (just a bit )

but sadly this came too late , the result was depending on cf ( cf sucks , sli is better :P )

and on today`s cards 4800, gtx200 not tomorrow`s cards 5800 gtx300 ..............................:)

do mot miss this ..........:)

i hope to see another one but with sli , because sli works unlike crossfire.....:P

note: if you read this and come to us and say x8 x8 will bottleneck the video cards , then you are pretty much stupid or can not read ...........:)

I keep trying to think of ways for you to be more abrasive and fanboyish...but I keep coming up blank. :lol:

Yep. I'm done discussing it till reviews come out, conjecture gets us nowhere.

I keep trying to think of ways for you to be more abrasive and fanboyish...but I keep coming up blank. :lol:

not to mention I've never seen such beautiful grammar usage :rolleyes:

............i know what you mean but am i wrong ( sli is better than cf )

once ati make cf as good as sli or better , then i will not say that besides maybe i will give ati another shot and get 5870 .......:)

not to mention I've never seen such beautiful grammar usage :rolleyes:

very funny , now it is 6:21 AM and i want to sleep so forgive my mistakes , and when you find one please feel free to send a private message................:)

and my english is not that bad , at least you can read and understand it ................:)

Edited by N.E.A

once ati make cf as good as sli or better , then i will not say that besides maybe i will give ati another shot and get 5870 .......:)

yeah you're right there, no mistake that SLI often has an edge over CF. Hence why I got my 4890 from the 4870x2 ;), super single core>crippled dual core

Edited by IVIYTH0S

You always make things out to be a black and white issue...but we live in a world of gray. That's all I meant. :)

You always make things out to be a black and white issue...but we live in a world of gray. That's all I meant. :)

now i get what you mean , but ati has many problems and that is what i hate..........:)

if the 9.9 driver is good i will get 5870 .........

has any one tested it ........?