My new website

Timmy94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

lol its been 6 months and you haven't added a single piece of content. Let this be a lesson to anyone starting a website; the process should go thus:

1) Have an idea for a great web site

2) Come up with content

3) Make web site

The way it SHOULDN'T go was nicely illustrated by this thread:

1) Make web site

2) Struggle to think of an idea for a web site

3) Come up with content

You need to actually have content for a site before you can make one, people just seem to make sites for the sake of it, which is why blogs are so popular I guess.

Edited by gnack

• 1 month later...

I've started to learn how to write HTML, PHP, etc at school now and I am fairly happy with what I know in terms of coding the website rather than using website creators. Now I just need to find the time to do it :P

Something I could say is that modern websites have useful space wasted.

I mean is a lot of easier make that kind of template with an area in the center in case the user have the resolution of 800x600, 1024x768, etc. That will always work.

Instead we should build websites using all the space of the scream using % to fit the things. I know is not easy but you will be using 100% of the space meaning users have to scroll less.

I made this website long time ago.

www.mundanosguild.com.ar

Apart from the design you will need to work constantly on it adding the information or the site will die just as mine did xD!!!!!