Fantasy Football

InCrYsIs

Brett Favre passes to Brett Favre!

Its funny because his very first pass in the NFL was also a completion to himself! Nearly 20 years later and he's still pulling it off haha.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn rourk, hell of a day to rack up the points. All you really needed was to start Brady, Colston and Sims-Walker and you'd have been set.. though you still have a couple more games so you may have an even higher point total, jeez. Good to see all your roster moves have paid off though, I just hope when I face you your team has an off day lol.

Thanks. I could have started Ray Rice instead of Rashard Mendenhall. Rice scored 40 points. I can't complain though. InCrysis still has Michael Turner playing now and Philip Rivers tomorrow. I've just got my kicker Robbie Gould playing now and Elvis Dumervil tomorrow. Happy to see that the losing streak may finally be over.

Anquan Boldin has a high ankle sprain :rolleyes: and Percy Harvin is hurt every other game. I need some healthy WRs.

You should check out David Clowney, Sidney Rice, Lance Moore, and Mark Clayton if any of them are available. I just shored up my receivers, but if Cotchery is out for any length of time I'll prolly be in trouble. Seattle has their bye week next week, but if Cotchery is out again I may be a little bit screwed... maybe.

Speaking of injuries, whoever has Antwan Odom got a nasty bit of info. Burst his Achilles, out for the season.

InCrysis has Antwan Odom. I wouldn't wish that injury on anyone. I had Mark Clayton but he's a streaky and inconsistent player.

Exactly the reason I dropped Clayton from my other league. Luckily I got rid of him before he had all those drops that cost them the game, so I replaced him with Johnny Knox. Speaking of Knox, if he is available he would be a very viable option along with Steve Smith and Mario Manningham of the Giants, as well as Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon of the Colts.

And yeah, Odom's injury is very painful and can take a long time to recover. I think one of the guys on ESPN said it can take close to a year to be fully healed from it, major ouch.

Edited by bp9801

Just saw that the nose guard Kris Jenkins for the NY Jets is out for the rest of the year after blowing out his ACL. Ouch. Not a big fantasy scorer but a vital part of the Jets 3-4 defense. Hardest position to fill in that defense.

I need to find some D linemen for this week as 3 of mine are on a bye week.

Jared Allen reacting to Michael Oher's post-game comments http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=c34...b&gt1=39002

Whew finally an official win. I'm not being cocky(who can be cocky at 1-5?) but I want to dump a bottle of gatorade over my head.

Just saw that the nose guard Kris Jenkins for the NY Jets is out for the rest of the year after blowing out his ACL. Ouch. Not a big fantasy scorer but a vital part of the Jets 3-4 defense. Hardest position to fill in that defense.

I need to find some D linemen for this week as 3 of mine are on a bye week.

Jared Allen reacting to Michael Oher's post-game comments http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=c34...b&gt1=39002

Whew finally an official win. I'm not being cocky(who can be cocky at 1-5?) but I want to dump a bottle of gatorade over my head.

Its funny because I nearly picked up Kris Jenkins a couple of weeks ago, but I went with Cullen Jenkins instead. :P Dodged a bullet that. The Jets just have a lot of problems now, lost 3 in a row and now their big defensive tackle is out for the year.. they need some people to step up big.

You could look at some of the defensive guys on the Saints, Steelers, Packers, Bears or Eagles.. see if anyone is available or scoring big week to week.

Must be nice to get a win at last, one guy in another league of mine has a big ole bagel in the win column. Actually, make that two different guys in my two other leagues lol.

I may need someone to replace Cotchery.. but I hope he isn't injured anymore. We'll see once it gets closer to Sunday.

Well, there went another close one. I swear, if I had went with my gut and put in Sproles, I would have won. But no, I decided to go with the projections. There goes an extra 13 points I'm never getting again.

I had a close one after some key players had bye weeks and others drastically underperformed. Marques Colston had a touchdown just before halftime but it was ruled he didn't cross the goal line and they marked it down at the 1 yard line. Rashard Mendenhal tried to leap over the line for a touchdown but fumbled instead. He scored all of 5 points. I watched all of the injury reports and they all said that Anquan Boldin wouldn't be very effective with an ankle sprain so I sat him(10 points) for Steve Breaston(3 points). After this next week most of my players will have been through their bye week so I won't have that to worry about down the stretch.

Man, if I didn't make that last minute decision to bench Vernon Davis in favor of Greg Olsen, I would have scored the most points of the year. Awell...who could expect any TE to score 3 freakin TDs. lol.