Fantasy Football

InCrYsIs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Tracy Porter injured his MCL. Out for the rest of the regular season. There goes my dominant DB, but now I have Chris Crocker from the Bengals. Another solid guy, and should be even more with Roy Williams out for the year on IR. Ah well, I'll get some points eventually. Unless rourk goes on a winning streak here, which is likely considering how I've played of late.

Oh, btw rourk, your kicker, Hauschka, just got cut by the Ravens. Time to get a replacement.

Edited by bp9801

Just saw my K was cut and picked up a new one. Marques Colston scored 1 point last week. I believe he scored 3 the week before. Not very consistent but too talented and too much scoring potential to get rid of. Troy Palomalu is hurt again but doesn't look to be serious, no good for me this week though. Good luck this week bp9801.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the Ravens remain committed to Hauschka as their kicker, the Baltimore Sun reports. "Steve is our kicker. He

Well, it looks like my pickup of Justin Forsett paid off lol. With Julius Jones out, I knew he'd have a good game.. just didn't realize it'd be that big of one hahaha. My defense is so banged up right now, I won't be getting too many points out of it. Looks like rourk will get another win to move to 3 on the year... ah well, at least I got a playoff spot, barely.

It's only an 8 point difference and you still have Mario Williams tomorrow night along with possible point adjustments. Nothing final yet.

I'm just glad Dallas Clark didn't go off like he did in our last matchup.

It's only an 8 point difference and you still have Mario Williams tomorrow night along with possible point adjustments. Nothing final yet.

I'm just glad Dallas Clark didn't go off like he did in our last matchup.

You have four guys above twenty points and nearly five with Brady. I just have three. <_ i wish dallas clark would have done something but the whole colts team barely did a thing against ravens. swear mario better sacks an int and forced fumble plus recovery to eek me out win. need good lol my other fantasy league didn do well at all. can go with all losses>

With my recent luck, I'll end up getting 6.50 points from Mario and you sneak by with the win. I've lost my other fantasy league games this week, so whats one more lol. Good luck though, I'm sure you won't need it.

Man, I started out really well in the league, won my first four games.. then it seems I hit a wall or something. So many losses, this week will mark my sixth. I think I need to radically change my team or something.. damn.