Fantasy Football

InCrYsIs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 points to beat you he better have one hell of a game :lol: I am not holding my breath knowing my luck he will score 27 :lol:

Haha, you never know with the Broncos. But uh, with the scores being updated, you'll be needing 35 points to tie me and 36 to beat me. :P:lol:

Tracy Porter was a great pick up for me this week, he had 11 points for the game. Though, if I had kept Deon Grant another week.. I would have gotten more because he had an interception to go with his tackles. And Jabari Greer strained his groin so I'm hopeful he won't be out for long, if its serious.

Hey, inCrysis, thanks for beating Tony! First place is mine and mine alone! :D

Now come on Denver...come back and win this game so I win some money! :lol:

EDIT: I spoke too soon. WTFUDGE, Orton?!

I was hoping Denver would win as well, though I didn't have money riding on it lol. I hope I get a few more wins to maybe clinch a playoff spot.. unless there are only the two. I've never done Yahoo Fantasy Football before so I dunno, how does that work for them?

I'm just glad that Brandon Marshall didn't have a big game.. well, a bigger game. I was getting nervous with that.. Bosco could have snuck up on me to win it. But now we have the shortened week with the Bears and 49ers playing on Thursday, so lineup changes will have to happen real soon if you have anyone in that game.

I only have Cutler and Hester and I don't like either of them against San Fran tonight. Cutler is throwing picks left and right and Hester is getting double teamed up the wazoo. I'll take my chances with Fitz and Burleson again, though they are both facing each other lol. Ah well, we'll see how it goes!

I just hope Jabari Greer can go this week, Terrence McGee isn't looking so hot either but it'll be a game time decision for them both.

Holy crap!

13 seconds left and Wayne scores a TD to give Tony a 0.50 lead on me!

I was praying "please, Brady, throw it to Welker...all I need is a reception!"

and BAM! Thrown to Welker for a 9yd reception...then he fumbles the ball, but before I could say "oh F@#%@!", the Pats recover it. Phew! I win by 1.50 and extend my lead in the league! That is, as long as no points are added tomorrow. I've noticed that if an offensive player tackles someone during a turnover, Yahoo usually doesn't add it until the next day.

Looks like you won by .50 points.

I'm behind by 7 points now but still have my kicker and Ray Rice running against Cleveland tonight. Barring any freak injury I think I'll pull out a win. Looks like I lost Troy Polamalu for some significant time if not the rest of the season to another left knee injury. Lot's of injuries yesterday across the league.

This was a mighty bad week for me.. my worst loss yet. I had almost no performances from half of my players.. and compxpert had big ones from more than half of his. And that was just his offensive guys! His defense didn't do .!! 140 points from his offense.. and 7.50 from defense. Man.....