Fantasy Football

InCrYsIs

The problem with getting some defensive guys through free agency is that I don't know who to get rid of to pick one up lol. I may drop Cutler.... unless I can find someone who wants him. I have no use for him because well, Chicago and Green Bay have the exact same bye week so I can't plug him in when Rodgers is out. They're both out the same time so I have Edwards as my bye week guy. So now its like hmm, do I drop Jay and pick up a DE or DT? Or try and trade.. but then the trade may not end up working out so I dunno.

I did just pick up Burleson to replace Moore. He wasn't doing anything this year, so I'd rather take Nate any day. I just ditched Scheffler for Brent Celek, so now I have a good tight end in case anything happens to Clark and as insurance for the bye week. Now to do something about my D-Line...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent a trade request to Buckswitch, but I don't even know if he's still checking the league. Same goes for Compxpert...I play him this week and he has several guys on byes. I don't want to win because my opponent only plays half the players he could. It really pisses me off when people ignore leagues they've joined. It's a commitment you've made and you affect everyone by flaking out.

I sent a trade request to Buckswitch, but I don't even know if he's still checking the league. Same goes for Compxpert...I play him this week and he has several guys on byes. I don't want to win because my opponent only plays half the players he could. It really pisses me off when people ignore leagues they've joined. It's a commitment you've made and you affect everyone by flaking out.

I've noticed buckstitch starting Donovan McNabb the last two weeks. Probably not playing anymore.

You and me both, last year I had a guy who started Tom Brady every time. And well, Brady wasn't exactly healthy last year.

I've noticed buckstitch starting Donovan McNabb the last two weeks. Probably not playing anymore.

Sad thing, I'm damn near religious about fantasy leagues haha. I check them every single day and make changes as much as I can if they benefit me. I believe I've solidified my roster finally, but I'm still keeping an eye out for injuries. If Haynesworth isn't healthy for a long period of time, I may have to replace him. Yahoo doesn't seem to think he'll produce this week, but he does have a strained hip muscle so he is probable... we'll have to see how he does closer to Sunday.

Another narrow loss for me. Does everyone I match up with have to play their best when they play me :lol: ?

I've officially grown tired of Ladamian Tomlinson-besides there's only one LT-Lawerence Taylor. Devin Hester having 1 catch for 2 yards before getting carted off the field hurt too. There's always next week.

Another narrow unlikely victory for me!!!

.ing hate you. One .ing point... classy lady.

If the line for the Pack did their job, Allen wouldn't have ran all over them...

Theres always next week rourk, there is always next week.

Mike Sims-Walker was a late scratch for violating unspecified team rules. Nice. I didn't see this as it was announced so late. I could have put him on the bench this week and started Percy Harvin in his place. In Harvin's place I would have put Ray Rice. Just Fantastic.

Well, my bye week is over now for Rodgers so.. Edwards got me a whopping 8 points without even throwing a TD pass. Oh well, at least the majority of my games are starting now or later tonight, with one tomorrow night. Today was a good time to have Kellen Winslow, I think he had 2 TDs and a ton of yardage as the only bright spot for the Bucs.