Can a clip from TR SI-120 be used on the TRUE w a big delta?

Hi guys, I have a 100 CFM delta from the old SI-120 with the metal clips and the rubber strips, and was wondering if I can simply move those over to the TRUE, I don't know how much weight those clips can hold, as in the SI-120 they are sitting on the cooler and not the clips. Whereas the new stuff uses a plastic bracket, which is great except the thicker deltas I have don't fit in the new cooler since they are too thick.....

Also this will be a push/pull config with the original fan as well

I just use wireties. Yes it can look ghetto but if done right it is not to offensive. I have 2 90 CFM Scythe KAZE fans on mine attached with wireties
:withstupid:

Wireties and zipties work great.

I use the ones that came with my TRUE for my 38mm thick Panaflos. Kinda have to stretch them a little bit. Works well, but you have to make sure to secure them...wouldn't want a rather large fan to fall off and catch something.

2 Panaflos @ 7 volts...and still no more than 39C full load :)

My DO 920 at 4.1 does hit the mid 60's but that is good for air in my book. Miy TRUE came with the plastic housing so 38mm was a no go. Had to use the wire ties well because they were cheap and at arms reach

alright thanks guys, it is a panaflow 120 * 38mm but are marked as deltas lol (or was ti other way around? don't remember...)

and yeah, my TRUE came with the plastic housing clip that the 38mm things just won't fit....

Edited by TheHolyLancer