Need help with mobo and cpu tempratures

I built my first pc just recently my asus m4a78e motherboard and phenom 2 x4 940 are showing temp wich i think are high i will be glad if someone could tell me if they are dangerous or or reduce performance????

i have stock cooling on all components i am plannin to add extra fans to the case 2 90 mm but i dont know if that will affect cpu temp or not

if needed which cpu cooler should i go for cause i have a modest budget of 50-70 $

Edited by sid1211

Well... if needed, I would recommend the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme or the Xigmatech 1283, however we just discussed how it wasn't, so I'm kinda confused here.

srry abt that i was askin because as soon as i have more cash ill surely spend some on the cooling but it was for now that i needed to know if these temps were safe or not thnks a lot

Those temps are nothing to be worried about.

they are pretty bad if he's not overclocked at all. Isn't the unsafe range for a 940 like 65C and meltdown at like 70C??? i know it's really low

those temps are without overclocking

but the cpu hasent crossed 55 c ever also if i set the cpu fan to a higher speed abt 6000 rpm the temps go down to 52-53 but will the fan sustain those speeds?