Pics Of My FANS!

well im not quite sure why its sitting at 51* because i used to have a coolermaster cheapo heatsink and that kept it at about 52*C and never higher... but the sys temp was always about 48 to 49* C also. so when i went to the Volcano 7 i had to bend a Capacitor to fit it so it doesnt fit quite right and that capacitor broke and one of the pins doesnt make as solid of a connection anymore, but i think it cause the heatsink doesnt sit right or im not getting an acurate reading from my MB because the fan on my volcano has been sitting at about 2800rpms so... but yeah its a waste, im just preparing it for next wednesday i havent had the money to upgrade my cpu but im getting a 2200 next wed and this 1.2 goes to my moms comp which means i get to fry her 1ghz!!!! so im going to OC the hell out of it!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont waste a 1ghz cpu!!!! If you have one just sitting around make an mp3 box or somthing, or keep it for back ups, or LAN's, or SOMTHING.

You should double check how your volcano is sitting because those temps are way to high for a volcano7.

• 5 months later...