Is the 4670 still a good choice?

I need a graphics card for under $75.

There's nothing by nVidia in that price range, and I read that the 4670 can destroy the 9500GT.

So is the 4670 still a good choice for a budget? Because it is a pretty old card...

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm using 1280x1024. Rest of the specs are in sig.

(also, how big of a power supply do I need? amps of 12v?)

Edited by hojin994

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

add $25 + a bit of tax to you budget and you can get a 4850 which in my opinion will be a better use of ur money cause you can do a lot more with it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814102770

$99.99 plus tax and NO SHIPPING

there are probably better deals out there as this only took me 2 minutes to find

If your budget really is tight then go for a 4830 and it will only be a tiny bit more that your 75 budget but I say just wait an extra two weeks or sell some old junk laying around your house and get the 4850,,, sell a brother or something

edit.. at your resolution the 4830 might be awesome

Edited by feetfats

sweet that even comes with company of heroes,, thats a good deal

I know, I almost want to get it for just a little beater card. That's such a good deal!!! 8600GT's are still good little cards

I know, I almost want to get it for just a little beater card. That's such a good deal!!! 8600GT's are still good little cards

the game alone cant be worth much less than that

Well I have My 4850 and 3.06 Celeron with a 500 watt power supply. Runs great. So whats the problem?

the problem is that in doing so you smoked your motherboard and power supply.....well atleast according to your signature