best laptop at bb for under 1300$ AND return policy AND COMPARE

samrozzi

Are you sure you can't possibly consider a desktop? You'll get way better gaming bang for your buck with a desktop than a laptop. I just can't see any scenario where you'd be gaming somewhere other than the comfort of your own home, plugged into the wall anyway. At that point you just have an overpriced, underpowered desktop with a crappy keyboard and small screen.

Or maybe I just hate laptops.

I can't recommend any other laptop they offer other than the 17" I recommended since it's still in your budget and much better than the those other two (unless you are lowering your budget)

The 17" is actually a decent machine for a prebuilt and for the price it is.

How about looking at the HP HDX 18t Premium series of laptops. They are a bit pricey however they come fully loaded come with a decent video card, capable of having a quad core cpus, can have 2 hard drives installed in them, 18 inch 1080P screens, blue ray drive comes standard, a set of HD speakers with a small boom base built in, and has pretty much all the different types of ports, VGA, DVI, HDMI, ESATA, USB, 1394, express card, card reader.

Although it starts at $1,199.99 and adding the decent video card option would make the total cost $1,319.99 (assuming you didn't add anything else).

How about looking at the HP HDX 18t Premium series of laptops. They are a bit pricey however they come fully loaded come with a decent video card, capable of having a quad core cpus, can have 2 hard drives installed in them, 18 inch 1080P screens, blue ray drive comes standard, a set of HD speakers with a small boom base built in, and has pretty much all the different types of ports, VGA, DVI, HDMI, ESATA, USB, 1394, express card, card reader.

Although it starts at $1,199.99 and adding the decent video card option would make the total cost $1,319.99 (assuming you didn't add anything else).

it has to be at best buy, or I would have immediately sent him to CyberPowerPC or Sagernotebook

and ivyTH0S I know you said this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218092150740

but the reviews are horrible and alot of problems.

I don't know how much you can trust those reviews though. They are probably computer illiterate people, the others are just a horrible value for the dollar. I still say the asus, plus the beauty of getting it at Best Buy is you can take it back should it actually be as bad as they say