Best useless hardware ever!

I seem to have a knack for finding strange computer hardware. I would just like to share a few of these with OCC.

1.Thermaltake X-Ray Cigarette Adaptor / Beverage Holder

m9akhu.gif

Yeah, its a cup holder and cigarette lighter for you PC. MOre info just click here.

2.Das Keyboard Ultimate

8396_das_keyboard.jpg

If you can't tell from the picture this keyboard only has blank keys, and for the bargain price of 130 dollars makes this an extra wise investment. Learn more here.

3. USB Webcam Rocket Launcher

usb_msn_missle_launcher.jpg

Seriously, what could be cooler, these come with laser sight or open sight versions if you would like to save some coin. Click here for more info.

Anyone else think this stuff is genius?

#1 & #3 are uber old. As for the keyboard, I can see using it in a typing class situation (keep in mind that there are much cheaper products that do the same thing available from sites like cyberguys) otherwise make with the 'useless crap' awards.

#1 & #3 are uber old. As for the keyboard, I can see using it in a typing class situation (keep in mind that there are much cheaper products that do the same thing available from sites like cyberguys) otherwise make with the 'useless crap' awards.

Edit: Wanna share this stuff with us?

Edited by gabrieltessin

Yea, there are some seriously useless things people come up with. I believe Brando is a company that makes mostly useless junk for you computer. Just look at the link, their site is full of junk :lol:

Brando is a company that makes mostly useless junk for you computer. Just look at the link, their site is full of junk :lol:

Wow, that stuff sure is useless, that usb rock actually made me more dumber...