I have catalyst 9.5

I have installed:

windows: V6 GPU2 (ATI 2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx; nVidia) clients

Windows XP/2003/Vista GPU System tray client (installer msi) 6.23

Only my upper gpu is folding and I have tried turning off crossfire

please help

Thanks

did I miss a guide or something?

I think what you are saying is that I need to run two instances of the program and assign each one to each card???

Please give me a lot more detail... I have never folded before at all

here's some info related to setting up multi-GPU folding. I'm working on an official guide for setting up and maintaining multi-GPU folding operations, but it's taking more time than I thought...life happens, ya know? :lol:

wow,, i think i will tackle that tomorrow

I wish they had this set up a tad bit easier

Edited by feetfats

You need the flags. Read the Stanford guide. You may also need to use a VGA dummy plug. Do some research on Google and see what you can dig up. Come back and ask questions if you need, but for now I need to head to bed. I'm more than willing to help answer questions tomorrow though.

it is now running on both cards thanks a lot guys

I have been letting the cards get to about 65 c is that too hot?? these fans get really loud when I turn them up so I have them at about 34%

this makes no sence to me at all but I just got higher fps in company of heroes while folding on one card then when i had both cards dedicated to the game

????

am I losing my mind or what

Edited by feetfats

I don't think that's too hot, my 9600gts run at around 75C and i read somewhere that was ok.

Are the graphics setting the same? No idea why that could be if they are though sorry mate.

I'm pretty sure its the same,, I will check that carefully next time,,, I am wondering if it just got a screwed up reading or something cause it makes no sence at all

so far i have found this folding to be very problematic for me,,, I have already had 2 bsod's ,,, i just need to keep learning i suppose

Edited by feetfats

Keep at it you will get it dialed in pretty soon. I'm just about to fire up card number 2 myself but only got as far as putting in the hardware this morning before heading off to work.