Can't install TurboV in Windows 7

I just built an i7 pc with Antec P6T motherboard, which came with a windows program to overclock called TurboV. I went to Asus site to get the version for Windows 7 64 bit, which is what I have. Neither the cd that came with the motherboard, or the download will work. I get an error message "turboV does not support this model"

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

ya dont OC via software. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, my Asus software said the same thing when I tried to install it via the disk in Windows 7. I simply went to Asus's website and downloaded the software for Vista 64 bit and it works fine. I really wouldn't recomend OCing through windows though......

ya dont OC via software. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, my Asus software said the same thing when I tried to install it via the disk in Windows 7. I simply went to Asus's website and downloaded the software for Vista 64 bit and it works fine. I really wouldn't recomend OCing through windows though......

Tried the ASUS software OC myself and was not happy a bit. It was weird, I got this shriek through my headphones when I tried the TurboV with Vista 64. I dumped TurboV and went back to using AI Tweaker through the BIOS and it's all good now.