Task Manager Crashes?

O(V)eGA_l2el)

This has happened for the last two days. When I try to access the task manager via right-clicking the taskbar-->task manager or Ctrl+Alt+Del-->T, the task manager window shows in the right hand corner of my desktop for a second, then vanishes or as a quick launch icon showing the cpu usage graph then vanishes. How can I fix this little annoyance?

Edited by O(V)eGA_l2el)

There is a website I think it's pc doc .com you can download the trail software and it will identify problems. Usually missing files. Of course to fix it you have to pay 29.99 for a 7 day unlock key but the trial version will lead you in the right direction.

About the time of the MSBlaster worm I was working on a lot of computers with this problem. It turned out to be a virus or something like that. I can't remember exactly what it was but there was a couple of files that you had to remove in order for your task manager to work again.

I've had that problem more than 3 times, that is annoying as hell, and if notice, Msconfig will do the same thing, Open for a blink of an eye then close... It is some kind of virus, i've noticed its related to spyware, what i would do if i were you is download a trial of spyware removal (Spyhunter worked) program, It will pick up on it, and remove it. Hope that helps

There's this guy at my work that has a 22" monitor, When i started, i was like, hey thats messed up, why does he have a big . monitor, well he is all the way blind (whatever thats called), and all of the colors are negative (White = black Blue = Purple "i think" etc), Kinda strange if you ask me... Now they have icons for blind people... even stranger.... Pretty soon they will have brain stimulations for blind people! I probally sound whack, Had to come to work today at 5:30 :sleep: , 72 hours this week, Oh well, crap i hate this place!