To Many Fans?

road-runner

How much did that cooling setup cost?

The case was $35.00, 8 fans @ $13.00, heater core $16.00. pvc & fittings probably $10.00 not sure on that I am a plumber so pvc is free, the Ehium 1250 I think was about $70.00 on danger dens site, I think I spent $550.00 @ Danger den but that was cooling blocks, 2-226 watt peltiers, a power supply for the peltier, pump, fittings, hoses, extra parts etc.

So close to $800? I wish I had the money for all of that stuff. <_<

This is an expensive hobby thats for sure! I anxious to see how quick it will do some folding! I posted that wrong it was lik $550.00 that was everthing but the heater core and fans and the PVC resovoir, but I bought some extra parts, I do not have the reciept handy, whatever danger den charges I think around $200.00 for just a water cooling setup.

JESUS It doesnt appear there is any room for Fricken GFX Card hahaha, Nice PVC piping! Lol, Looks like you wont need to flush your ee with liquid nitrogen to get a high Oc :D, whats better spending $900 or loosing 3 priceless fingers. *chooses $900*

Thats one heck of a . machine, if i had it I would make love to it every night.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

. id get dual pumps 3 radiotors and really cool dat ###### if your spending that much