another 120hz monitor coming out in 4 days

hey guys, Just got off the phone with ASUS and on the 15th they will be releasing their 22" 120hz monitor to newegg and tigerdirect. he didn't say for sure what the price would be but i've head alot of really good things about ASUS montiors so it might be something worth checking into.

hey guys, Just got off the phone with ASUS and on the 15th they will be releasing their 22" 120hz monitor to newegg and tigerdirect. he didn't say for sure what the price would be but i've head alot of really good things about ASUS montiors so it might be something worth checking into.

cool :D I look forward to seeing one.

It's always nice to hear that other companies other then samsung is releasing 120hz monitor.. But how about the widescreen ratio? Is it still 16:10 or they changed it to 16:9..? I'm pretty sure that the resolution should be about 1680x1050 am i right?

It's always nice to hear that other companies other then samsung is releasing 120hz monitor.. But how about the widescreen ratio? Is it still 16:10 or they changed it to 16:9..? I'm pretty sure that the resolution should be about 1680x1050 am i right?

Right now they have a 21.5" and 23" at 1080p while their 22" is 1680x1050, so it could really go either way. Definitely interested to hear what it ends up being.